CONNECT WITH US
PROGRAMS & SERVICES
NEWS & EVENTS
© 2017 Society of Sharing: Inner-City Volunteers. ALL Rights Reserved. FAQs | Privacy Statement | Sitemap
Society of Sharing: Inner-City Volunteers
c/o Monsignor Fraser College Isabella North Campus,
25 Linden Street, Room 208
M4Y 1V5 Toronto, Canada
Charitable # 10799 0699 RR0001
1. What are the eligibility criteria to become a client?
2. What do I do if I see certain negative changes in my client?
3. What is the process to becoming a client?
4. If I only need a volunteer for one day, can I call your organization to arrange for this?
5. Is there a waiting list?
6. Once I become a client, how soon can I receive/begin services?
7. What can my volunteer do for me?
1. What are some of the qualifications required to become a volunteer?
2. What is the screening process in becoming a volunteer?
3. How long would it take before I can be confirmed as a volunteer?
4. What areas do you serve?
5. What if I don’t live in Toronto, does that mean I cannot volunteer?
6. Are there any fees and charges to becoming a volunteer?
8. Why do I have to submit my volunteer hours?
9. As a Friendly Visitor do I need to spend 2 hours every week with my client?
10. How long do I need to commit as a volunteer?
11. Can I choose my own time and day to volunteer?
12. Do I need a car to be a volunteer?
13. Can I take a vacation and what will happen to my client?
7. Do you offer training for volunteers?